Restoran Yong Tat @ Kg. Telok Gong, Klang

Thursday, September 11, 2008

I had blog about this restaurant in the past. (Click here and here )

Yesterday, my friend invited me for lunch here. So I left for Klang from Kelana Jaya around 12noon. Since I have been there twice, I requested my friend to place the order for some new dishes that I have never tried before. He ordered all new dishes except the fried lala meehoon which is a must when you dine here.
Yong Tat Pictures, Images and Photos

Below are the dishes that I savoured over lunch with my friends and catch up on the latest about the economy, politics, travel etc.

The steamed fish (They named it Yee Wong) is yummy and must be eaten when it is still warm.
Yong Tat
This is their signature dish, Lala Meehoon. The 1st dish to be cleaned up as all of us love this dish.
Yong Tat
This Fried Mushroom is just okay and some leftover. If you dont like mushroom, dont go for it.
Photobucket
This one is fried fish intestines with eggs. Not too bad. Something different.
Yong Tat
This salted fried chicken is very delicious. The chicken is small in size(not sure whether it is kampung chicken).
Yong Tat
For dessert, we had the Klang pineapples which is very sweet and juicy. And we had dragon fruit too which I forgot to take pictures.
Yong Tat
Since my friend treat me, I do not know how much each dish costs.

Restoran Makanan Laut Yong Tat
Lot 9185, Kamoung Teluk Gong
42000 Perlabuhan Klng, Selangor
Tel:03-31347167

You Might Also Like

10 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe