Restoran Seafood Yong Tat @ Kampung Teluk Gong, Klang

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Before I take a short break, I would like to share another restaurant that serves delicious foods but situated away from the main Teluk Gong seafood area.

This seafood retaurant is loacted at Kampung Teluk Gong which is about another 2-3kms away from Glenmarie Cove. I have been there quite a few time. The last time I was there on 2nd March 2007 and I did a review about it. Click here.

This time I brought my family and a nephew there after I our visit to Glenmarie Cove. What we ordered were almost the same dish except that I add one more dish, Tau Foo Kang.

This is their signature dish, Steam Pompret. This is really too big for four of us as my nephew dont eat fish. Taste good and eat it when it is still warm. It is not cheap too, the price for this dish was RM46.00.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This Tau Foo Kang dish is tau foo cooked with crab meat. Taste just okay. Price: RM12.00
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is the dish that I enjoyed the most. A simple fried meehoon with lala. Taste super delicious.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And plain fried spinach @ RM5.00
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Total bill: RM79.00 for 4 pax.

Restoran Makanan Laut Yong Tat
Lot 9185, Kamoung Teluk Gong
42000 Perlabuhan Klng, Selangor
Tel:03-31347167

I will put up the Map next week.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe