Restoran Home Made Fishhead Noodles @ Dataran Sunway

Monday, September 22, 2008

My regular fish head noodles shop is at SS 20 Damansara Kim which I blogged about last year. Click here.

When I was at Dataran Sunway for the Chilly Pan mee, I noticed this impressive two shop lots HomeMade Fish Head Noodles. I went there two weeks ago but it was closed for some renovations.

Today, I had some banking at UOB so I dropped by to taste the fish head noodles.
Homemade Fish Noodles
The interior decor and ambiance is very soothing and nice with green colour as the main theme.
Homemade Fish Noodles
Below are the menus showing their signature noodles. Many choices.
Homemade Fish Noodles

Homemade Fish Noodles
My friend ordered the Deep fried Fish Head Noodles @ RM8.50/bowl.
Homemade Fish Noodles
And I tried the Fresh Fish Paste Yee Mee. Also RM8.50/bowl.
Homemade Fish Noodles
Chilly sauce to go with the noodles.
Homemade Fish Noodles
The fishhead noodles are delicious and the brooth very tasty. You can choose to have more milk, moderate milk or without milk.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe