I scored an EAGLE

Sunday, September 21, 2008

This morning while paying with my friends at our weekly golf session at Saujana GCC Bunga Raya Course, I scored an Eagle at the Hole No. 1. It is not easy to hole an Eagle on Par 4 as it is even more harder than a Hole in One. This make my day and I played well overall today too.
What is an Eagle? A score of two strokes below par on any individual hole. Eagles are most commonly made on par-5s, where an eagle is a score of 3. An eagle on a par-4 (a score of 2) would require holing out from the fairway.

An hole-in-one on a par-3 is technically also an eagle, but is never referred to as such. Why would you call it an eagle when you can call it a hole-in-one.

Looking forward to the next Hole in One or Eagle. How about an Albatross???

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe