Restoran Yong Xin @ Skudai, JB

Monday, September 22, 2008

During my recent trip to JB, I check out this Hock Chew Fish Ball & Abalone Noodles which is very crowded whenever I passed by when I am at Skudai area.

This time, I stopped by to try their noodles since it seem to be very popular with the residents here. It is located opposite the Shell Petrol station and on the same row at the magnum 4d shop.

Photobucket
We were there at around 4pm so not so crowded.
Photobucket
One bowl of fish noodles @ RM5.00/bowl and if you add abalone another RM20.00 per piece of abolone. One can 5pcs @ RM88.00. I just ordered the normal ones.
Photobucket
This is the normal mixed seafood noodles which I ordered. Delicious the soup is very tasty. You will noticed that there is a big pot beside the stall where they boiled the soup.
Photobucket
And my son ordered the dry mee with fishball soup.
Photobucket

Photobucket
If you happened to be in Skudai, you may want to try it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe