Rest. Chong Thong Kee Ipoh Hor Fun @ Taman Tun Dr Ismail, PJ

Saturday, May 10, 2008

My friend told me about this place for being famous for its Ipoh Hor Fun With Shredded Chicken, Prawns or Wan Tan. Its also serves Hainan Chicken Rice. According to him, his fiends from overseas like to to eat here whenever they come to Malaysia.

Two weeks ago, I happened to be around TTDI to book my trip to Jogja, I noticed this restaurant which is located near the wet market and same row as DBKL Branch. Parking is a problem during lunch time and you can park at the wet market @ RM1/hr.

Photobucket
We ordered smooth white chicken for 2 persons. Looks delicious right. Too much oyster sauce to my likings.
Photobucket
This is the Ipoh Hor Fun dry version.
Photobucket
Ipoh Hor Fun Soup.
Photobucket

Between the two, I would prefer the soup version.

Restaurant Chong Thoong Kee
Jalan Wan Kadir 1
Taman Tun Dr Ismail
Kuala Lumpur

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe