Seaching for a friend named Tenzin Khachoe

Saturday, January 12, 2008

I received a comment at one my post from a reader from France that she is looking for a friend. I hope to help her find this friend by posting on this blog and find out from people I know of at Kopan.

Her comments:
MissYuzu has left a new comment on your post "Day 4 Tour of Kopan Monastery (Part I)":

I am a youg woman in France searching for a friend
that I miss very much

Her name is Tenzin Khachoe.
Here is her photo:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/missyuzu/2185422610/
She was a nun at Kopan nunnery several years ago.
If you'd have any information for me to find her back
I would be very gratefull.

Thank you in advance

She even posted Tenzin Khachoe picture at flikr as shown below.
Miss Yuzu said:
I met this tibetan nun when I was 16 or 17.
Beyond language we became friends, just trough the eyes and feelings.
She came in Toulouse to make a mandala with other nuns and monks, and after they broke it up to show everything was only impermanence, they came back to Nepal, where they were refugees.
I learned several years ago that she became a civilian, and moved to US.
Since that news, I started searching for her. With no success. Maybe this is my life-long lesson of impermanence.

I really wish that they will be able to meet back again in the very near future.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe