New Law for Cell Phone in California

Thursday, January 17, 2008

My friend in US informed me that there is a new law which just took effect in California. To find out more, please read the below information.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cell phones - New Law
According to a proposed new law that would go into effect
Jan 1, 2008 you will no longer be able to use a cell phone while driving unless you have a 'hands free' adapter. I went to Circuit City and they wanted $50 for a headset with a microphone for my cell phone. Having a friend in the cell phone business, I talked with him and was able to come up with an alternative, working through Office Depot.

These kits are compatible with any mobile phone and one size fits all. I paid him $0.08 each because he bought in quantity.


Then we tried it with Motorola, Sprint,
Verizon and Nokia units and they worked perfectly.

A photo is attached so scroll down & take a look and let me know if you want one. Also, forward this to anyone you know, who has a cell phone, and who may want one!





I can hear
you laughing. I thought you could use a laugh. WE ALL NEED TO LAUGH MORE...... HAVE A GREAT DAY

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe