My friend stolen car found.

Friday, January 18, 2008

I posted about my friend Car Theft Case on January 07, 2007 as his Proton Wira was stolen while parked outside his house at Taman Megah on January 06. 2007.Today, I met up with him for a drink and he told me that his car has been found and it is now at Subang Perdana Police Station.

What puzzled him is that he has been informed by a car workshop instead of the Police. He reported to The Kelana Jaya Police Station.

He has been receiving many cars keep pressing him about the repairs to his car and when he want it to be tow to the workshop. According to them, the car was found on Jan 08, 2008. When he asked them why he was only been informed now, they claimed that they just managed to confirm the car owner.

It looks to me that there is a syndicate involved so that the workshop can get some business and some will earn commissions for the repairs and towing charges.

Infact, my friend prefer that it will never be found so that he can claim insurance as he has intended to dispose of the car but had to get a buyer.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe