My New Car Has Arrived

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Everyone has got their dream on those things that they want to own during their lifetime. I have always dream of a luxurious saloon car with the 3 pointed star. So I decided to book it last year.
And the salesman called last week that the stock has arrived.

I am so happy that my new car has arrived and I can now start to enjoy my new expensive toy.
My tender registration No. 99 has also been successful. I feel so lucky to be one of the few who own this latest Benz.

And I have parked it at a nice spot. It has an office so I can work from anywhere.
It has space for relaxing and refreshment.
Nice Meeting Room which I can do video conferencing.
A place to exchange ideas and have some private moments.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

LOL. I BETTER STOP DREAMING>>>>GET BACK TO WORK AND BE HAPPY WITH WHAT I HAVE GOT NOW.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe