Bad Days

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The last two days I was feeling really lousy due down with flu, cough and body ache. I feel so lethargic that I do not feel like doing anything but just need to lie down on the bed to rest. Therefore, I am not doing any post the last 2 days.


But I have got some tasks to do yesterday and went straight home to sleep for 2hours and waked up for dinner. And then back to sleep again at 11pm till 7am this morning to recharge.

The weather this days are so unpredictable with sunny weather suddenly turned to thunderstorms. This may the cause of the sudden increase in people falling sick.

I have rested quite well and hope to be back to my normal self soon.

Right now I am clearing some urgent pending matters before I will be back posting.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe