Simple Life 简单的生活

Serenity. To be happy and useful.

About Me...

This blog is about anything that is of interest to me especially TRAVEL, FOODS, GOLF and positive things about life. ********************* Quote: Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. -- Buddha

Another Tit-Bit...

It's hard to think of a word more charged with meaning—or meanings—than "life." Whether we're talking about when life begins or when it ends, the sanctity of life, or the danger of playing God, we all have an idea of what we mean when we talk about life. Yet, it often turns out, we actually mean different things. But it is very clear that the purpose of our life is to seek happiness.

Tang Jai Yoo Restaurant @ Bangkok Chinatown

I have posted about this restaurant back in December 2006 but I did not have any pictures taken at that time. This trip, we went back to this restaurant with our Thai friends.

It is best that you make a booking in advance to be sure that you have a table. I made the booking 2 weeks before my trip and it is written on the whiteboard.
Shashimi
Signature dish, Suckling Pig. Simply the best.
And the goose feets .
Fresh Fish soup.


Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. hcfoo said...
     

    Thailand has the best food in the world! Wow, it's been years since I go to Bangkok liao.

  2. FL Sam said...
     

    Some may not agree that Thailand has the best foods. They will claim Hong Kong. For me, I like all good foods no matter from which country.

    Its time for you to visit Thailand with the low fares offer by Air Asia. :)

  3. hcfoo said...
     

    Perhaps I like Thai food coz I had perfect experience in previous trips. Never come across food that I don't like.

    Instead of going to Thailand I already booked to go to Yogyakarta.

Post a Comment



 
©2008 Simple Life 简单的生活
Disclaimer:All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. This blog site makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site & will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.All information is provided on an as-is basis.