San Francisco Steakhouse @ Subang Jaya

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

I have not been blogging for quite awhile. What happened??? Well, just taking a break and busy with something else.

I have not been to a Western Restaurant for quite sometime as I do not fancy western foods that much. Today I decided to had lunch at San Francisco Steakhouse as they have Lunch Set Meal Promotion @ RM16.90 with free flow of Soup of the Day and Soft Drinks. What more, I had a RM50.00 gift voucher which is due to expire end of Dec 2008.

San Francisco Steakhouse

Photobucket

Photobucket
The place was cosy and not very crowded. Good place to eat and chat.
San Francisco Steakhouse
For the starter, we were serve the bun, butter and soup of the Day. Sorry I missed out taking pic of the soup which was mushroom soup.
San Francisco Steakhouse
My son ordered this garlic bread @ RM2.50 and.....
San Francisco Steakhouse
Fish & Chips Set Lunch @ RM16.90. The menu for the Set lunch is different from Day 1 to 7. Each day, you have a choice two type of set lunch.
SFO Steakhouse
My Mrs had this Grilled Salmon Lunch.
SFO Steakhouse
And me. ala Carte, Maryland chicken @ RM19.90 which is such a huge portion that I had difficulty finishing it.
Photobucket

Even though I am not a western foods lover, I find the foods here yummy. All in the bill came up to RM65.00.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe