B Bowl Three Restaurant @ Sutera Utama, JB

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

During my recent trip to JB, I checked out another restaurant that serves homemade noodles in many different choices. After shopping at the new Sutera Shopping Mall, we went over to the Sutera Commercial Centre - Sutera Utama to look for foods as nothing much at the mall except for those regular food chains stores.

It is already 8.45pm and found this restaurant which is about to close at 9pm. We were their last customers.
B Bowl Three
There are so many types of noodles for you to choose from.
B Bowl Three
Decor is just simple and clean.
B Bowl Three
Nice reminder on top of the chilli bottle. Eat how much, take how much. Dont waste.
B Bowl Three
For me, I ordered the Fu Kua (Bittergourd) + homemade noodles.
B Bowl Three
My Mrs ordered the Fried Tau Foo/Fish Balls + Spinach noodles.
B Bowl Three
My B-i-l ordered the Tom Yam Noodles.
B Bowl Three
My son tried the Dry noodles.
B Bowl Three
Extra order of Fish Balls.
B Bowl Three
we make the right choice as the noodles are delicious and all of us are satisfied with our orders. I shall be back to try the other types of noodles next time when I am back in JB.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe