Funtime @ Fish Spa

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My sister and niece read my blog and wanted to try the Fisho Spa which I posted sometime ago. In Singapore, it will probably costs SGD35 for 60mins. I brought them to Fisho Spa @ Sunway Mentari. At Fisho Spa, we got a package for RM38.00 for 60mins and the next visit is FOC.

For those who has not try it. It is an experience. Initially you feel ticklish but once you settle in, you will enjoy the spa treatment by Doctor Fish.
Photobucket
We are enjoying it.!!!!
Photobucket
How come my legs attract all the fishes????
Photobucket
It is really ticklish???
Photobucket
Wow. Look at the amount of fishes biting me.
Photobucket
After 5mins, you should be starting to enjoy it.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Since the 2nd visit is free, we went the next day morning before my sister & family leave for Singapore. We were there at 10.30am and the fishes are hungry after resting overnight. It was just the three of us and lots of fishes massaging us.
Photobucket

Photobucket
That is me. My 4th visits. If you have not experience it. Give it a try.
Photobucket

You Might Also Like

7 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe