New Blogger Template

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

It is time to change my old template to this new one to give a refreshing look to my blog. It took me about 3 days to do the migration after some testing with some templates.

What makes me suddenly wanted to change the template? Well, I happened to come across this blog : eblog Templates that offer very nice Free Premium Templates for Blogger and Wordpress and I like this one so I decided to make the change.
This template is called WP-Polaroid for Blogger! This template is full of cool features and took eblog Template a long time to convert from the original WordPress theme (by Adii).

If you are considering to change your template, you may want to check out at this Free Premium Template Site.

Thanks to eBlog Template and Adii for such a cool template.

Do you like my New Template.?

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe