HomeDec 2008 : 13-16 Nov 2008

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Last week I visited the 2nd HomeDec 2008 @ Kuala Lumpur Convention Center on the 1st day with high expectations but was rather disappointed as the same exhibitors were there with no new interesting items or products. If you have attended the last few exhibitions on Home decor, you will see the familiar booths here.

The other dissapointment is the difficulty to get a parking at Kuala Lumpur Convention Center which is an international convention centre. I have to parked KLCC and walk through the KLCC Park to the convention center. Luckily the weather was ok.

Some pictures that I took using my camera phones. Awful!!!
Photobucket
Whats interest me are this small water fountain which will be good water features to enhance the backyard.
Photobucket

Photobucket
And this cute Nippon Toons welcoming you to their booth. :)
Photobucket

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe