Sun Wong Kee Seafood Restuarant @ bandar Puteri, Puchong

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Today, my friend brought me and some old friends to this restuarant at Bandara Puteri Puchong Jaya which they said serves good seafoods.
Before I arrived, the host had ordered all the dishes and I just have to fill my stomach.
Fried Fu Chook.
Photobucket
Lala in Superior Soup. Delicious.
Photobucket
King Garoupa steamed with Superior Sauce.
Photobucket
Dried Noodles.
Photobucket
Clear Soup with Kway Teow .
Photobucket
I cant remember the name for this dish. If I am not wrong, it is fried salted egg.
Photobucket
The foods here are not too bad. My host told me that the foods at the old shop are much better.
Location:
49G, Jalan Puteri 2/1
Bandar Puteri
47100 Puchong
Selangor Malaysia
Contact: Sun Wong Kee Seafood Restaurant Sdn Bhd
H/P No: Nil
Tel No.: +603-80687189
Fax No: +603-80687289


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe