York @ United Kingdom

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

York is one of the cities that I always wanted to visit for its extraordinary culture and historical wealth but I was not able to visit during my past trips to United Kingdom. So, I included it into my itinerary without fail when I started to plan for my November 2016 Trip.

We are only to spend 2 days/1 night  in York and we stayed at Staycity Apahotels which opened just a few month ago. We are happy with the accommodation as its located within walking to the city centre and main tourist attractions. York is a magnificent city enclosed within a 13th centenary walls and medieval spider web of narrow streets. AT the heart of it lies the immense and aw-inspiring York Minster.
Staycity Aparthotel
Beautiful river view

Clifford's Tower

Directions to main attractions

Myriads of restaurants, cafes & pubs

Market

Unique Tudor historical building

York's Chocolate Story


Christmas Market

York Minster, one of the most beautiful Gothic cathedral in the world 






Ghost Walk of York



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe