KimChee Pan Mee @SS 15 Subang Jaya

Thursday, January 08, 2009

Wanted to try some new food creation, Kimchee + Pan Mee = ???? This restaurant opened for business on 22/12/2008 and I noticed this new restaurant when I passed by this place almost everyday.
Photobucket

Photobucket
They also offer Original pan mee, Chilly Pan Mee and Malat Pan mee.
Photobucket
We ordered the Original Pan Mee and Chilly Pan Mee. Below is the original style in soup which is just normal. As the shop do not served pork, the pork ingredient is missing. As for the Chilly Pan Mee( I missed taking a picture of it), I would still go for the one at Chiily Pan Mee, Dataran Sunway.
Photobucket
This is their signature Kimchee Pan mee as hown on the menu. I did not ordered it as I don't really like Korean Foods. Next time, I will go for it.
Photobucket

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe