Hill Billy Powered Golf Caddy

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I have been looking for a Battery Powered Golf Caddy as I am spending more time walking on the golf course. After checking with some other golfers, this Hill Billy Compact Plus seems to be very popular. It is made in UK and there have a local agent here in PJ. I have visited the agent and taken a look at the unit.

This Golf Caddy is not cheap as it costs RM2,400.00 and the battery alone costs RM460.00.



It is not cheap and I am looking around for some other model. Some golfers told me that there are Made in China Model which is very much cheaper @ around RM600.00.

Well if I am using it regularly, I beleive it s worthwhile buying a unit. Which one should I buy????

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe