In Aid of Kasih Hospice Care Society & Dharti Kangsten

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

This is a long overdue post. This event was held on 1st July, 2008 and I only post it up now. This was a Charity Event in Aid of Kasih Hospice Care Society & Dharti Kangsten @ One World Hotel, 1U. It was my 1st time to One World Hotel.

Some of the holy and auspicious items to be auctioned off.
Photobucket
People who are at my table. Shirley and friend.
Photobucket
Mr & Mrs Gary.
Photobucket
Shirley & Hubby.
Photobucket
Kah Soon, Ron and me.
Photobucket
The Guest of Honour, Datuk Ong Tee Kiat, Minister of Transport giving his speech and donated RM10k.
Photobucket
My camera is not good enough for indoor night shooting or my photography skills very bad. Beauiful performance by a loacl female singer, I cant remember her name.
Photobucket
The Popular and successful Musical Broadway show - "Forever Plaid"
Photobucket
The dinner ended with all the items been acitioned off.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe