Restoran Seafood Muncourt

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

If I get to vote on one of the greatest food creations in the world, my vote would automatically go to lard. This tiny piece of thing can do wonders for your dish. The moment I bit into Muncourt's Loh Shee Fun ( RM5.00 for two persons portion) I tasted the lard right away. The word yummy instantaneously formed in my mouth.
If you're coming from LDP you need to turn in towards Sunway Pyramid. After you pass the entrance to Sunway Lagoon, to your left you be able to see some shop houses. Make the first left turn after the Sunway Lagoon entrance. In front of you (to the right a bit) you can see an ESSO station. Just before the station turn right and on your left is Muncourt Seafood Restaurant.

Updated informations on 22 April 2007.

I brought my family there for dinner today and the owner told me that end of the month they will moving to Regalia Business Centre USJ effective May 2007.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe