Ayam Goreng Suharti @ Bandung

Friday, January 28, 2011

I first had this Ayam Goremg Suharti when I was @ Jogja. Our tour guide brought us to one of their outlet there and I liked it. It is so tender it slips right off the bone. The fried crumbles, golden and glistening with chicken fat, are a guilty pleasure.

So when I visted Bandung twice, I will also not missed having it when I found out that there is a new outlet in Bandung.
Photobucket
This is new only outlet at Bandung.
Photobucket
Big and spacious and can accomodate large number of customers.
Photobucket
Long list of dishes but I will go for the Original Ayam Goreng & rice.
Photobucket
Photobucket
My friend who also enjoyed and loved this ayam goreng.
Photobucket
This a set which containns other items.
Photobucket
This is the original Ayam Goreng only. The bits of deep-fried bumbu adorning the chicken is delicious.
Photobucket

Ayam Goreng Suharti , Restaurant
Jl. Lodaya No. 1
Karees, Bandung - 40116
West Java, Indonesia
phone: +62 22 4203127

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe