Loong Sing Seafood @ Bukit Tinggi Town

Saturday, August 09, 2008

On the way down from Genting to KL, I brought them to Bukit Tinggi for foods instead of GohTong Jaya. People seem to complaint that the foods at GohTong Jaya are overpriced or you are been overcharged. So I decided to go to Bukit Tinggi town which my friend who stayed at Selesa Hills recommended me.

It was about 4.00pm, the place is empty and I asked the boss whether any foods are still been served. He told us, yes. I had eaten here a few times which are famous for their fresh water and river fish.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Outside the restaurant, there are stalls selling fruits, vege and local produce.
Photobucket
My sister couldn't resist the freshness of the produce and ended up spending RM50.00.
Photobucket
For lunch, we some really nice dishes. Like this vegetable which you seldom find in restaurant in KL or PJ. It is so fresh and delicious. RM5.00.
Photobucket
And this steam frogs with Essence of chicken. RM33.00 + RM6.00(for Essence of Chicken).
Photobucket
This is the best, Claypot Cat Fish (Pak Soo Kong) cooked to perfection and taste yummylicious. RM39.00.
Photobucket

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe